Ni Chen, Ph.D.
Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, CAS.
WeChat ID: neysachen
- 2016.07 ~ Present: COI Lab, SIOM, CAS.
- 2014.09 ~ 2016.05: Research Scientist, ISL Lab, The University of Hong Kong, worked with Prof. Edmund Y. Lam.
- 2010.09 ~ 2014.08: Ph.D., OEQE Lab, Seoul National University, Superviser: Prof. Byoungho Lee.
- 2008.09 ~ 2010.08: M.E., OIP Lab, Chungbuk National University, Supervisers: Prof. Nam Kim and Prof. Jae-Hyeung Park.
- 2004.09 ~ 2008.06: B.E., School of Software, Harbin Institute of Technology University(Weihai).
- Holography: Synthesized hologram; Digital holography; Computer Generated Hologram.
- Autostereoscopic 3D Display: Light field display; Integral Imaging.
- Optical Imaging: Phase Imaging.
- 2017.10 : Secretary of Optoelectronic Imaging/Spectroscopy and Signal Processing Technology, Optical Instrument and Technology (OIT’ 2017)
- 2017.06 ~ : Topic Editor of Acta Optica Sinica
- 2015.03 ~ : Guest Editor of Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (JEEE) – Special Issue of 3D Display and Imaging
- 2013.05 ~ : Reviewer of Optics Letters (OL), Optics Express (OE), Applied Optics (AO)
- 2009 ~ : Member of Optical Society of Korea (OSK), Optical Society of America (OSA), International Society of Photo-Optical Engineers (SPIE)
Honors and Awards
- Special awards, NCRCAPS Lab., Seoul National University, Korea, Dec. 2012
- Outstanding Poster Paper Award, 12th International Meeting on Information Display, Aug. 2012
- Outstanding Paper Award, 18th Conference on Optoelectronics and Optical Communication, May 2011
- Brain Korea 21 Outstanding Master Course Student, Chungbuk National University, Feb. 2010
- Outstanding Graduates Award, Harbin Institute Technology University, Jul. 2008
- National Encouragement Scholarship, China, Sep. 2007
- National Scholarship, China, Mar. 2006